Sunday, June 5, 2016

Collaboration Nation: How Do You Unplug?

Starting a series of posts where we can collaborate and share ideas to make our worlds a better place for ourselves, and others. This is an "all-play" post!

How does your family unplug? What ideas can you share about activities that you've done, or participated in, where cell phones and digital devices outlawed and you connected in an "unplugged" way that led to deeper connection and relationships?

For my family, it's going on walks. I can leave my cell phone safely at home, and focus on walking around the block or to the closest park. Gives my wife and I time to catch up on our day, while getting the kids out of the house and active--which they desperately need with school being out!

What do you suggest we try?

No comments:

Post a Comment