Thursday, November 3, 2016

What About A Mothers/Daughters Small Group At Shoal Creek?


You may not have heard, but over the past 8 weeks, our Dads/Son's small group has grown from about 6-8 regular participants, to 15-16! What has led to more dads and sons getting on a spiritual journey together, and why such growth?!

Maybe because of some of the reasons these dads have to say about what their experience has been like so far:
"I really enjoyed it and so did my son. We really love that it is every 2 weeks and I am really looking to get even more out of it."

"I thought it was a great learning experience I learned things about my sons that I never knew."

"I have enjoyed the discussions that have been had in the meeting time and outside."
What's stopping us from creating the same kind of growth for moms and daughters at Shoal Creek? 

Nothing really! All we need are some moms to reply to me that they'd be interested in learning how the dads have been leading over the past 8 weeks, so that we could create the same kind of spiritual discussion for moms and daughters to have together on a regular basis.

Would you (or your wife, if this is a dad reading this) want to help me get a Moms/Daughters small group going at Shoal Creek, so that moms and daughters can have some spiritual growth together in our SC community?

Could you please contact me so that we can pull the trigger and get this kind of spiritual and relational growth happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment