Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Shoal Creek "Parent's Day Out" Program


The Shoal Creek Community Church "Parent's Day Out" Program is a service your family can take advantage of to get a little break during the week to knock out errands, or get a "breather" when you need it most. I've had all of my children enrolled at some point over the past 5 years, and the programs continues provide quality childcare for families in the Northland.

One of the reason Parent's Day Out (PDO) is successful is the hiring of caring child care providers like Nikki. Hear her story, and how PDO has played a role in where she's at today.
I started attending Shoal Creek Church in 2012. Little did I know what God had in store for me. We became a family of five in 2013, and I became a stay at home mom. I have always been a planner, but when things are out of my control; I have learned to give it to God. I became a teacher in the Three's class at PDO in January 2014. I was then promoted to Assistant Director in September 2015. This program has truly been the perfect opportunity for my family. I get the chance to serve others, be a stay at home mom, and my children get to be in a program to learn and grow all while learning about GOD! I would have never thought this is where I would be today and I can say that I am so blessed, and I thank God every day for where He brought me. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28
If there's any chance you might be looking for quality child care with a faith-centered curriculum, please contact Lauren Sapp, the Parent's Day Out Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment